Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Super Hero


New York City is one of the safest cities in the country. Okay, except for the attempted car bombing attempt in Times Square last week, it is a very safe city. At least Paul and I feel very safe in our neighborhood. Paul runs in Central Park every morning at 5:30 a.m. and I am often out by 6:30 a.m. walking to my gym. Even walking home late at night from the theater or a church meeting we feel very safe. You may be wondering why we feel so protected in what others view as a very dangerous city. When you walk out of your home/apartment, is Batman patrolling your streets? I think not. He is too busy keeping those of us on the Upper West Side safe from the evil that lurks out there. Thanks, Batman. I'll sleep better tonight knowing you are on duty.

2 comments:

Megs said...

I could use a batman around here!! I think I would sleep a little bit better. Matt is okay but he refuses to wear the cape!!

It's Been a Day! said...

Dad looks great in tights his outfit.

Tyson is so jealous that you saw batman! he's happy to know that batman is real!