Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A city full of surprises


The other day I was shopping in our neighborhood and stopped in to see if the North Face store had a warm hat that would look good on me. The answer to that is a very firm "no," but as I was trying on hats, I looked over and noticed that the guy next to me was dressed like Elvis. Not just Elvis hair, but the Elvis white jumpsuit, white shoes, gold belt, and Elvis sunglasses. I desperately wanted to take a picture but couldn't find a way to do it without drawing attention to myself and Elvis.
Elvis may have left the building without being photographed, but take a look at the Santa's trying to get to work on the subway last Saturday. Santa and his helpers must be in demand this holiday season.

2 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

we might not have a city full of santas, but if you want to take a picture of elvis - just come to our ward!! he's there every week.

Megs said...

I can't believe you are not going to name drop "donny" in this post. I mean, you are practically best friends now. I really wish I could wear hats without being mistaken for a man.