Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Killing me softly.....



We spent our Saturday exploring Central Park and came upon a group of kids playing guitars and singing. Upon closer inspection, we discovered it was the "graduation" of the kids from the Roberta Flack School of Music. And guess who was in the house? That's right Roberta and me!!
She agreed to have a photo with me just after we sang our duet of "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face." I'm not sure she knew we were singing a duet, but let me just say, it was good. You just never know who you are going to meet in the Park.

2 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

i love that the other lady with the camera is smiling and Roberta has no idea you are taking the picture. Classic. You are really living the life out there - rubbing noses with celebs all day long!

And you look fantastic in your shorts. Seriously.

Megs said...

I was going to say the same thing about your shorts. Great look for you!! I think you just found your bff.