Monday, May 19, 2008

These Shoes Are Made For Walking

And that's just what I do.  Today I walked over four miles for my work-out and then put in another two just doing the local errands.   Walking in Central Park is wonderful and since I walk at the same time everyday,  I am seeing many of the same people each morning and that makes me feel even more at home.  I have great running shoes, but until Mother's Day, I really didn't have any great walking shoes.  Paul bought me these great shoes made by Ecco that are so comfortable and while kind of dorky, they are kind of cute, too.  We also walk to church so it is handy to have a pair of shoes that will tuck into my handbag when I change into my dress shoes.   I know this is a boring post, but I have already spent an hour trying to figure out how to download the photo of my shoes.    So I am frustrated and not feeling too clever.   I'll do better next time.  Happy trails.  

3 comments:

Megs said...

attaching pictures should be easy so we need to get to the bottom of this. Great shoes. I really need to get some soon.

It's Been a Day! said...

mother. i even taught you how to upload a photo. i have failed you. i'm sorry.

It's Been a Day! said...

p.s. when i was younger (ok, it's still my dream), but my dream was to live in a city and walk to work in my tennies and have my heels in my bag and change when i got to work! you are livign the dream.