Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Toasted or plain?

It really doesn't matter.  The New York bagel has many things to recommend it.  First, all bagels are advertised as "jumbo."  Second, the seeds are on the top AND the bottom so it doesn't matter which side you choose to eat first.  Third, at our bagel place, a "baker's dozen" is 15, not 13.  How great is that!   I won't even go into how wonderful the cream cheese is because there really aren't words to describe its creaminess.   Words echoed around our apartment nearly everyday, "Let go of my bagel!"  Sorry Eggos, you are history.
(For you readers,  this post was re-created since I lost the original bagel post.  Blogging isn't as easy as some of you have led me to believe.  But I am working on it.)

3 comments:

Megs said...

I want a bagel so bad right now. Look at you putting more pictures up!! Those bagels look amazing. I just had some gross white bread and spray butter. Let's just say it doesn't come close. My groceries come tonight so hopefully I'll have a few more things to choose from.

It's Been a Day! said...

you are a blogging fool and doing a great job. i love bagels. thank you for taking a picture of the bagel. love it.

merathon said...

i miss the hot jumbo bagels! stop taunting me!